BASE & LINE MAINTENANCE
Urbe Aero GmbH is an EASA Part 145 approved maintenance, that have the large facilities, specialized equipment and qualified staff to undertake base and line maintenance.
Our base is located in Wiener Neustadt. We can help you wherever you are around in Europe and around the globe. Aviation is a global industry, and we are equipped, trained and motivated to service it wherever we are required and you need maintenance support.
- Scheduled maintenance and/or checks
- Defect rectification
- Component replacement, up to and including engines and propellers
- Check for deterioration of the airframe, engines and systems, e.g. corrosion, fatigue
- Removal of defects – implementation of Service Bulletins (SB) and Airworthiness Directives (AD), although this can also be done during Line maintenance.
- Technology upgrade
- Cabin refurbishment, painting of interiors, renewal of etc.
Urbe Aero GmbH turbine maintenance service center specializes in, but is not limited to, the following aircraft
Design and modifications
Urbe Aero is an EASA Part 21 approved Design Organisation. The approval is based on Part 21, Section a, Subpart J. The Design Organisation Approval has been granted for design changes to aircraft in accordance with the applicable type-certificate basis an environmental protection requirements in the following areas: avionics, installation of avionics equipment, electrical system, cabin interiors, related structure.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- continuous airworthiness management;
- airworthiness review inspections according to EASA regulations preparation;
- submission of airworthiness review recommendations for export or import of aircrafts;
- management of technical records;
- creation of work packages and maintenance forecasts;
- defect monitoring.